Your cart is empty.
2. ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information that can be linked to an individual or a small group of people. Examples of personal data are name, telephone number, address, and e-mail address.
3. STEEN & STRØM'S ROLE AS DATA PROCESSOR
Steen & Strøm is responsible for processing your personal data carried out by Steen & Strøm and on the website steenogstromoslo.no. As a data controller, Steen & Strøm must comply with the requirements of the personal data legislation.
Please note that Steen & Strøm Department Store consists of several stores that process personal data independently of Steen & Strøm and who will thus act as independent data controllers in this processing. If you have any questions about these stores' processing of your personal data, we recommend that you contact the relevant store.
4. OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Below you will find information about which personal data we process, as well as a description of the purposes of the processing activities:
How to delete cookies in:
These cookies are used on steenogstromoslo.no:
Personal information provided to Facebook, Snapchat and Google is anonymized, and individual users cannot be identified. You can read more about these actors and they're GDPR- compliance here:
Depending on the circumstances, it may be necessary for Steen & Strøm to process additional categories of personal data and the above-mentioned personal data for other purposes. For example, this will be the case if you ask us questions by e-mail or contact us in other ways. You may contact us anytime to learn what personal data we have stored about you (see contact information below).
5. PROCESSING BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Our processing of personal data is based on the following:
• Steen & Strøm Loyalty. If you have consented to this, we will only process personal data in connection with Steen & Strøm Loyalty (as described in more detail in point 4).
• Wi-Fi – Steen & Strøm Loyalty. We process your IP address and MAC address because it is necessary to deliver Wi-Fi to you.
6. USE OF DATA PROCESSORS
We use various service providers for IT and other administrative services. Data processing agreements between Steen & Strøm and these service providers ensures that any personal data they may process on our behalf is stored in a secure manner and is not used for other purposes.
Promenaden Management AS ("Promenaden") is the manager of Steen & Strøm Department Store. This means that personal data can be disclosed from Steen & Strøm to Promenaden, to the extent that disclosure is necessary for Promenaden to provide services for and manage Steen & Strøm. We will not disclose your personal data to actors other than those mentioned above unless we are required by law.
7. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will delete or anonymize personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and in accordance with the following deletion routines:
• Steen & Strøm Loyalty. We will delete or anonymize the personal data we have collected through Steen & Strøm Loyalty when you withdraw your consent, and there is no other basis for the processing.
• Website cookies. The cookies are automatically deleted after a given time – you can also delete cookies manually:
How to delete cookies in:
Liftetime of cookies:
Google Analytics: maximum of 540 days.
Meta: 180 days.
SnapChat: 13 months.
Website session cookie: maximum of one week.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding our processing of your personal data:
• Access: You can get in touch if you want more information about which personal data we process about you.
• Correction: If the personal data we have collected about you is incorrect, you can demand that we correct it.
• Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data, which we will respect and comply with unless, for example, we are required to keep your personal data by law, or if the relevant personal data is necessary to establish, enforce or defend a legal claim.
• Limitation of the processing: In accordance with the privacy legislation, you can also demand that our processing of your personal data be limited, if the conditions for this according to the privacy legislation are met. If processing is restricted, your personal data will only be stored. However, this does not apply if, despite the restriction, you have consented to another form of processing, or such further processing can take place on a different basis for processing (for example to pursue a legal claim).
• Protest against the processing: If personal data is processed for marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If your inquiry is based on your particular situation (for example, a special need to protect your identity), you can further, in accordance with the privacy legislation, object to processing activities that we carry out in order to safeguard legitimate interests that are not overridden by the interests and fundamental rights of the data subject and freedoms. However, this does not apply if there are weighty and justified reasons for the processing that take precedence over consideration of your interests, or if the processing is necessary to establish, enforce or defend a legal claim.
• Data portability: If we process personal data about you based on consent or to implement an agreement, and the personal data is processed automatically, you can ask us to hand over the personal data to you or to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
If you wish to assert one of your rights, you can contact us. You can find contact information below.
Please note that we may have to ask you for additional information if this is necessary to confirm your identity.
9. HOW WE ENSURE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SECURE
As the controller for your personal data, we have the overall responsibility for ensuring that your personal data is processed and stored in a secure manner. This means that we must take technical and organizational measures that are suitable to ensure satisfactory information security.
For security reasons, it is limited how much we can expand on our technical security measures, however, we can reveal that we have taken measures to ensure the integrity and availability of your personal data. All our employees are required to maintain confidentiality about your personal data where this is necessary.
10. DATATILSYNET AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION LEGISLATION
To supervise businesses' processing of personal data, a Data Supervisory Authority has been established. If you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data, you can send a complaint to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet). You can also complain to a data supervisory authority in the EU/EEA country where you have your usual place of residence, place of work or where the alleged infringement took place. The contact information for Datatilsynet can be found on their website: http://www.datatilsynet.no. On the website you will also find further information about our duties and your rights according to the current Personal Data Act.
The currently applicable personal data legislation is available at http://www.lovdata.no
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like more information about the personal data we process or wish to exercise one of your rights, you can send your inquiry to:
Steen & Strøm Drift AS
Nedre Slottsgate 8
Êtes-vous sûr de vouloir effectuer cette action ?